20% OFF: Brian Tighe Custom with Damasteel Blade, CF Inlays, and Integral Titanium Frame (Original Price $1,600)
One of Brian Tighe's newest custom flippers, presented at Bladeshow 2019, and purchased directly from the maker. The knife features a Heimskrimskringla Damasteel Blade, Damasteel Pivot Covers and a Damasteel pocket clip with ball bearing. The Integral Frame is embelished with unique green carbon fiber inlays on both sides of the frame. The locking mechanism is Brian's unique push button design.
- Blade Style: Drop Point with compound grind
- Blade Material: Compound Heimskringla Damasteel RC 58-60
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length (OAL): 9"
- Blade Finish: Heimskringla Damasteel
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Bolster Material: NA
- Bearing type: STBS Bearings
- Locking Mechanism: Plunging Button Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Titanium
- Pocket Clip: Damasteel with ball bearing
- Weight: 6.44 oz.
- Made in: Canada
- SKU: 349