Chaves Ultramar Redencion Street: Drop Point, Black Micarta, Machine Finish
Designed by Ramon Chaves, he brings us a production version of their popular Street model at a fraction of the cost of a full custom. This rendition features a black micarta inlay, and a titanium handle that houses a machine finished CPM-S35VN steel drop point blade. Chaves' iconic skull pocket clip completes the package to create a perfect EDC sized blade that can take a punishing due to the knife's heavy duty build. Deep-Notched jimping provides great grip control, and a durable titanium frame lock handle with a steel lockbar insert provides unbeatable lockup!
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Length: 3.375"
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Overall Length (OAL): 7.6"
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Grind: Compound, Hollow
- Handle Material: Titanium with Micarta Inlay
- Backspacer: Titanium
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Iconic Full Size Skull Titanium Clip
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- USA Brand: Chaves Knives
- Model: Redencion Micarta Street
- Designer: Ramon Chaves