20% OFF: Theuns Prinsloo Ancient and Modern (Original Price $1,100)
One of Theuns most unique and spirited knife designs. From his Prehistoric Series, he uses mammoth ivory tusk for the handle and engravings of prehistoric figures on the inside of the backspaser. Etching, custom Damascus, unique anodization and "Scraw" (a mixture of scrim and draw) are all used in this amazing knife. The theme for all of the Prehistoric Knives include fossils, dinosaurs and woolly mammoth.
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: Custom Damascus 1095 with Hamon
- Blade Length: 3in.
- Overall Length (OAL): 7.25in.
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Handle Material: Mammoth Molar
- Bolster Materia: Girraff Bone
- Liner Material: Titanium
- Bearing type: Washers
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Back Spacer Material: Titanium and Brass
- Weight: 4.32oz.
- Made in: South Africa
- Date: June 2018
- Condition:BNIB One off Knife
- SKU: 109