Shipping Policy:

We ship all products priority within the US, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship internationally, and apologize for any inconvenience. For any questions about how we ship, please email us at glknifeworks@gmail.com

 Return and Refund Policy:

Should you need to return your purchase, we will accept unused items within 14 days of delivery. Please email us at glknifeworks@gmail.com providing a statement of why you wish to return the product, and to receive a return address.  

For items in original, unused condition there will be a 15% restocking fee to offset shipping, credit card, and labor costs. Once we have received and inspected the item, a refund will be issued through an agreed upon payment method. Shipping costs will not be reimbursed, and we strongly encourage insurance when shipping, as we are not liable for packages lost or damaged during the return process.

Items not in original condition, whether used or damaged, will not be accepted if returned.

Certain items (usually previously owned/used items, which will be clearly labelled as not-returnable on the website) are not valid for return and no refunds will be issued.

We hope for every customer to be satisfied with their purchase. If you have any questions or comments about our policies, please email us before making any purchases. Should your product be defective and under warranty, please message us and we would be happy to put you into contact with the manufacturer. If we have sent an incorrect item, please contact us immediately and we will inform you of a return address and we will exchange the item.

*All policies are subject to change at the discretion of the company.  

Layaway Policy:

We offer a free 90 day layaway service on any knife we have currently in stock. We ask for 40% up front to reserve your knife, and you have 90 days to pay the remaining 60% balance on the knife. If a different time schedule is necessary, please feel free to contact us through email at glknifeworks@gmail.com, as were are happy to make individual arrangements on a case by case basis if necessary.

If you decide to cancel the plan after your 40% deposit has been payed, a 20% restocking fee will be subtracted from your refund. 

*All policies are subject to change at the discretion of the company.