CKF Michal Gavac Gavko SF Spinner Black
Here is another truly special collaboration piece produced by Russian Manufacturer C.K.F. (Custom Knife Factory) with designer Michal Gavac. A milled titanium handle, with the destictive Gavac curve provides ample grip, for the 3.5 inch M390 blade which lies within. The blade can be deployed using a flipper tab, or the large finger hole in the Tanto style blade. The SF Spinner is Gavac's first time producing a knife with CKF, and was discontinued a short while ago to preserve rarity.
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Cutting Edge: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 7.875"
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.154"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone PVD Stonewash
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Backspacer: Full Length Stonewashed Titanium
- Handle Material: Milled Titanium with Starburst Texture
- Handle Thickness: 0.43"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Milled Titanium
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Designer: Michal Gavac
- Origin: Moscow, Russia
- SN: 94