Curtiss Custom Knives Cruze Flipper: Carbon Fiber and Torched Ti
Brand new to the Curtiss Custom line of knives, the Cruze Flipper. Longer and slimmer than Curtiss' well known F3 series, the Cruze is a fresh take on the design and is sure to become just as popular. A carbon fiber dress side adds flair, and significantly lowers the overall weight of the knife by nearly 25% compared to the standard model. The custom pivot cover combines stylishly with the torched titanium backside, creating a unique look that is a fierce yet dependable gentleman's carry. The patented S.P.O.T. pivot system features caged bearings, and pairs with a D2 steel lock bar insert to ensure the 3.5" M390 blade deploys smoothly, and stays exactly where you want it to. Direct from the maker, this knife comes with Curtiss' full lifetime warranty, his unique COA card, and his soft case with a patch.
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Blade Grind: Drop Point
- LOA: 8”
- Handle and Hardware Material: Torched Titanium
- Dress Side Handle: Carbon Fiber and Custom Torched Pivot Cover
- Bearing type: Ceramic
- Locking Mechanism: Framelock with S.P.O.T. system
- Pivot Assembly: Titanium Caged Bearings
- Back Spacer Material: Titanium
- Pocket Clip: Titanium with Trademark Crosshair
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Made: USA
- Purchased: Directly from David Curtiss