20% OFF: Curtiss Custom Knives F3 Medium Wharncliffe with Preachers Mill (Original Price $790)
A very nice variant of the F3 series, this medium-sized knife comes with beautifully milled Titanium Handles and a custom pivot cover. The mill pattern (Preacher's Mill) is named after a Preacher who is also a knife maker. Standard with this model is a stonewashed CTS-XHP Stainless Steel Wharncliffe Blade, patented S.P.O.T. Pivot system with caged bearings, and a D2 steel Lockbar insert. There is excellent jimping on the thumb ramp and the blade deploys and closes without any wrist action. Centering is perfect. There is a full Titanium frame lock with .16" thick handle slabs, a hidden 1/8" hardened stop pin, shouldered S.S. standoffs, caged bearings, and a replaceable lock insert. A recessed Ti pocket clip with Curtiss crosshair logo finishes off this beautiful package. This knife comes with Curtiss' lifetime warranty.
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Material: CTS-XHP S.S.
- Blade Length: 3.125"
- Overall Length (OAL): 7.625"
- Blade Finish: Blasted and Stonewashed
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Handle Material: Anodized Titanium
- Bearing type: Ceramic
- Locking Mechanism: Framelock with S.P.O.T. system
- Pivot Assembly: Titanium Caged Bearings
- Back Spacer Material: Milled Titanium
- Pocket Clip: Titanium Curtis Crosshair
- Weight: 6.0 oz.
- Made: USA
- Purchased: Directly from David Curtiss
- SKU: 220