HEA Designs Wingman (Gray)
Sam has designed a real "sports car", "space age" kind of knife. It just screams that its high tech and the skill it took to make this knife is amazing compared to the cost. Full cutouts in the handle, six different grinds in the blade, hidden hardware, a full-length backspacer and all the 3-D milling are the characteristics found in much more expensive knives. It's exciting just to look at the knife, let alone operate it. Options include the original green finish, the new gold, gray, or custom red.
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN S.S.
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Overall Length (OAL): 8.375"
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: 3D Milled Titanium
- Bearing type: Ceramic Bearings
- Locking Mechanism: Frame lock
- Pivot Assembly: Titanium
- Pocket Clip: Titanium
- Weight: 4.10 oz.
- Made by: Sam Abdeirahman
- Colors: Original Green, Gold, Gray, or Custom Red