Michael Zieba Damasteel MS3: Hymer
Zieba's MS3 was recently Featured on the Front Cover of the May/June KNIVES ILLUSTRATED Magazine. The MS3 is a perfectly designed EDC, and this is Michael Zieba’s new and updated version of the incredibly popular flipper. At only 2 oz. it is incredibly lightweight, and the 2.7" Damasteel blade is strong enough for any EDC task. Jimping is provided in all the important places for extra stability during fine cutting tasks, and blue anodized titanium hardware pairs stylishly with the carbon fiber backspacer.
Please note damasteel patterns are unique, and may vary slightly from pictures shown. Gull Lake Knife Works is an authorized Zieba Knives dealer, and all MS3s come with full manufacturer warranty and are direct from the maker.
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: Damasteel
- Blade Length: 2.7"
- Overall Length (OAL): 6.75"
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Blasted Contoured Titanium
- Bearing type: Ceramic Bearings
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Backspacer: Carbon Fiber
- Pocket Clip: Contoured Titanium
- Weight: 2oz.
- Made in: USA Direct from Michael Zieba
- Condition: BNIB
- SKU: 368, 369