Michael Zieba S3 Limited Edition Copper/Bakelite
Shipped directly from Michel Zieba to Gull Lake Knife Works, we are proud to have this opportunity to serve as one of Michael's newest dealers. This brand new model of his very successful S3+ features previous examples of his precision craftsmanship such as the use of a difficult Compound grind with Harpoon Tip, and the use of ceramic bearings. This 3.5" Nitro V Blade is superbly balanced, it needs very little help extending and locking in place. The dress side of the knife is composed of a rare vintage Copper infused material, rounded to fit your hand like a glove. High quality Dark Copper Titanium makes up the rest of the knife including the Deep Carry Pocketclip. A custom cast "Pile of Skulls" backspacer and cast Zieba Bead finish off this unique and heavy duty EDC package.
- Blade Steel: Nitro-V Stainless Steel with complex, compound grind,
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle Material: Rare Vintage Bakelite and Copper finished Titanium with Air Pockets
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Overall length: 8.25"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Weight: 5.2oz.
- Frame lock: Titanium with Ceramic Detent
- Backspacer: Custom Cast Bronze "Pile of Skulls"
- Bead: Lanyard with Zieba Cast Tunnel Bead
- Condition: BNIB
- Maker: Michael Zieba
- Origin: Brooklyn NY USA
- SKU: 193