Serge Knives Bean Cleaver: Carbon Fiber with Holes
Given directly to us by Serge himself, his midetch Bean's have been popular for their EDC compatible size and smooth flipping action. The blade does not lock, but features a ball detent that keeps it closed or open. This version features a carbon fiber handle with holes and a cleaver style blade.
- Blade: Cleaver
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 2.125"
- Overall Length (OAL): 5.0"
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber and TItanium
- Locking Mechanism: Ball Detent
- Back Spacer Material: N/A
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
- Made: in the USA