Spyderco Southard Positron Liner Lock C195CFP
From Blade HQ, this compace EDC flipper employs Brad Southard's design and Spyderco's expert manufacturing. The Stainless Steel CPM-S30V blade is equiped with both a flipper and the standard Spyderco hole. The flipper opens with ease with the help of tandem ball-bearings at the pivot. The CF handle has a nested S.S. liner and the Walker LinerLock mechanism. A reversable pocket clip rounds out the package.
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: CPM-S30VN
- Blade Length: 3.00"
- Overall Length (OAL): 7.00"
- Blade Finish:Stonewash
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Bolster Material :N/A
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Bearing type: Steel Ball Bearings
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly:Ball Bearings
- Back Spacer Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Wire Reversable Tip Up
- Weight: 2.6oz.
- Made in: Taiwan
- Condition: NIB
- SKU: 117