Stan Wilson and Todd Fischer Sr. ADVISOR 19/30
The ADVISOR, which is a collaboration between two knife building giants, Stan Wilson and Todd Fischer Sr., was built as 19 out of 30 knives. This titanium bolster lock provides a Grosserosen Damasteel Blade with a darkened edge. Stan remarked that he lightly buffed the blade after etching to give it this wonderful bright finish that makes it noticeably brighter than other etched damasteel blades. The carbon fiber scales feature hidden hardware while the transition from the scales to the bolsters is practically undetectable to the touch. The unique finned backspacer is made from Mokuti but has not been colored leaving just the faint lines of the pattern for a nice touch that did not break up the monochromatic look of the raw titanium everywhere else.
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: Grosserosen Damasteel
- Blade Length: 4.00"
- Overall Length (OAL): 3 5/8"
- Blade Finish: Bright Damasteel Etching
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber Surrounded with Titanium
- Bolster Material : Egg Shell Titanium
- Liner Material: Titanium
- Bearing type: Ceramic Bearings
- Locking Mechanism: Bolster Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Titanium
- Back Spacer Mokuti
- Pocket Clip: Titanium
- Weight: 6.84oz.
- Made in: USA
- Purchased From: Makers
- Date: December 9, 2017
- SKU: 112