Theuns Prinsloo Giraffe Bone Bushman Art
DescriptionTheuns Prinsloo, famous for his intricate carving and colored Damascus blades has fashioned a liner lock flipper with anodyzed Titanium frame and pocket clip. The handles are made from Giraffe Bone covered in hand carved pictographs. The rainbow colored Damascus blade rides on bronzed bushings. The anodyzed backspacer contains more carvings, as does the inside of the backspacer where the artist signs his name.
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: Rainbow Damascus
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Overall Length (OAL): 7.25"
- Blade Finish: Rainbow Damascus
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Carved Giraffe Bone
- Bolster Material :N/A
- Liner Material: Anodyzed Titanium
- Bearing type: Bronze Washers
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Titanium
- Back Spacer Material: Anodyzed Carved Titanium
- Pocket Clip: Anodyzed Titanium
- Weight: 2.98oz.
- Made in: South Africa
- Purchased From: Arizona Custom Knives
- Date: September 9, 2016
- Condition:Used, In Mint Condition
- SKU: 42